Welcome to Grace Lutheran ChurchAt Grace we welcome everyone. We believe it is wrong to discriminate against anyone. We know our own brokenness, and follow Jesus who forgives us, and calls us to be part of a community beyond race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and social status. In his ministry, Jesus broke down barriers among people and practiced radical love of neighbor. We endeavor to do the same. We invite you to risk being part of our imperfect community as we follow Jesus and serve others. You are welcome here. At Grace Lutheran we:
- Try to trust God's grace for us and practice grace and love towards all people;
- Try to live faithfully in Gods word;
- Learn how to guide our faith by scripture in todays world;
- Generously give of ourselves to help people in need;
- Worship and commune together regularly.
Welcome to Grace
Open all Close all
All are welcome to join us on Sunday's at 10am for Service!